Because We Fear the Jam...
- 07/21/09 - It has been a long and rough trip, but we are finally at the end of our journey. We present to you what we hope to be the final Kanon patch from NDT here. Feel free to report anything, however I cannot promise I'll fix it. Kanon has taken up a good part of three years of my life. I don't regret anything. Thank you to all the fans that supported us.
- 06/21/09 - We are proud to announce the final path. You either love or love to hate her. Ayu - a true eat and run Taiyaki girl! With the Taiyaki Edition patch, Kanon is completely playable. Now stay tuned for an important public annoucement; listen up children, this stuff is important! We are in the process of creating a final patch. Some of you have already emailed me about typos in various paths and I thank you. However, in order to make an exceptional patch; we appeal to you, our audience, to proof our work. Email me typos, things that could use explaining, malformed sentences! We wish to release the final patch on July 21, on Key's 10th Anniversary. That is one month from today. The cutoff date will be July 19th. I do hope that you, my friends, will see this to be reasonable timeframe to improve our work. In other news, today is my birthday! Even if you don't have a typo, wish me a happy birthday! Thank you.
- 06/11/09 - We are proud to announce the path of the cool girl everyone loves: Mai! Hence the name, "Gyuudon Edition". You can download the patch here. As always, please report any bugs to us.
- 05/14/09 - We are proud to announce the path many people have been waiting for. Nayuki! Therefore, we name this version "Strawberry Edition". The next path we will be finishing is Mai. You can download the patch here. As always, please report any bugs to us.
- 05/10/09 - We are proud to announce a new release of Kanon - dubbed "Nikuman Edition". This version of the patch not only translates Shiori's path, but Makoto as well. Yes, the other paths are coming, but this one got finished first. Thanks for waiting and enjoy! You can download the patch here. As always, please report any bugs to us.
- 02/10/09 - We are proud to announce that we have reached a milestone with the project. As of now, Shiori's path is playable to the end - Hence the reason we dub this patch "Vanilla Edition". This patch is also special for another reason; but you'll have to read the readme to find out what! You can download the patch here. As always, please report any bugs to us.
- 12/7/08 - It's the moment you have been waiting for. We have offically released the teaser patch. The link is here. Before starting the game, please read the readme included for important information. If you see any errors, glitches or typos, please contact us.
- 11/27/08 - Quick update: we had planned to release a teaser patch on Thanksgiving. However, the patch is still in beta - I can't believe how many typos and misplaced linebreaks the script has. Please be patient with us; we want to make sure the patch is error-free as possible.
- 10/30/08 - Check pdf file here. Note all but one of them are green. Now watch this. Sorry for the lack of sound, but system was not cooperating. Note the script is dated and will not be the one in the patch; this is just a technical demo.
- 7/4/08 - Despite the leak, we at NDT are continuing our work on Kanon. To let the public know more in detail our progress, we are releasing a pdf with our weekly progress updates - which you can get here. Please stay tuned for future developments.
- 3/21/08 - 50% edited.
- 9/10/07 - Translation is essentially finished. Editing has begun.
- ?/?/07 - All graphic edits have been completed. A few scenes are left to translate. Once we finish those, everything will undergo editing. Please do not ask us when beta testing will be open.